The Institute for Apprenticeships has launched a consultation on proposed changes to existing policies that will affect the development, approval and operation of degree apprenticeships.
The changes are intended to enable degree apprenticeships to better support the skills ambitions of employers, apprentices and the nation.
The five proposed changes are:
- better supporting graduate-entry occupations
- integration of on-the-job and off-the-job training
- alignment between apprenticeship knowledge, skills and behaviours and degree learning outcomes
- integration of assessment
- participation of an independent assessor with occupational expertise
The consultation closes on 16th September 2021.